Sale Price [INFOGRAPHIC]
And so here are Some Highlights...
• The National Association of Realtors surveyed their members & released the findings of their Profile of Home Staging.
• 62% of seller’s agents say that staging a home decreases the amount of time a home spends on the market.
• 50% of staged homes saw a 1-10% increase in dollar-value offers from buyers.
• 77% of buyer’s agents said staging made it easier for buyers to visualize the home as their own.
• The top rooms to stage in order to attract more buyers are the living room, master bedroom, kitchen, and dining room.
For More Information about today's real estate market, please feel free to contact me:
www.KatrinaAuthement.com or www.LiveTheParkCityLife.com
Free Real Estate Mobile App: Text Utahhomes103 to 32323
Free Home Valuation: www.KatrinasUtahHomeValues.com